In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we have adjusted our Worry Free Cancellation Policy and plan to run Summer Sail Camp 2020 as scheduled unless prevented by health department recommendations.
COVID 19 UPDATE 5/12
All of us at TYC Junior Sail want you to know that our primary goal is SAFETY for your child as well as our staff. As the situation evolves we have been consistently monitoring and adjusting our potential programs for Summer 2020. At this time we do not yet know our start of season date and will continue to honor our “Worry Free Cancellation Policy” for anyone that registers sailors for classes this summer.
We will open following the Governor’s guidelines and safety recommendations created for summer camps by state and national organizations. At this time, specific regulations have not yet been finalized or released, but we will implement recommended measures to the best of our ability.
Under the Governor’s “Plan to Reopen Washington State” it appears we can open our programs during Phase 3. This could be as early as July, but may extend into August. There is a possibility we may be allowed to open during Phase 2 with modified programming and this could be as early as June.
Programs will be cancelled two weeks prior to their original start date on a rolling basis. For example, parents will be notified by June 8 for a class set to begin June 22nd. At the time of cancellation, families will have the following options:
Apply tuition toward available programs with no cancellation fees
Hold tuition in their Active Network account and use it for future programs with no cancellation fees
Receive a refund less the 6% transaction fees charged by Active Network ($22.50 for Youth & Teen Classes, $11.70 for Guppy Classes)
Thank you for your patience and understanding as TYC Junior Sail works hard to get youth safely back on the water.